Responsible for carefully preparing surfaces, and accurately spraying, staining, and painting woodwork and custom cabinetry for high-end commercial and residential projects. Finishes or refinishes projects to customer specified color and/or finish, utilizing knowledge of wood properties and finishes.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· 1-3 years of experience in wood finishing, including staining, painting and spraying. Additional experience with shading and/or glazing is a plus.
· Proven knowledge and experience with using hand power tools, pumps, spray guns.
· Understanding of paint and staining formulas and chemical mixtures.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Demonstrated ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-workers, departments, preferably customers and vendors as well. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Communication and organizational skills required, including the ability to prioritize work effectively; work effectively and efficiently under pressure and time deadlines; analyze problems (not just symptoms); propose reasonable solutions, make logical decisions, carry-out decisions made, ask questions, and follow up with feedback where appropriate.
How To Apply:
We are searching for reliable people that have a strong work ethic, unwavering commitment and a deep passion for producing high quality work.
We offer a complete benefit package including paid time off and holidays; health, dental, disability insurance; and a 401K plan with company match. If you would like to join a successful, fast-grow company and work on a variety of challenging projects ~ then come experience the perfect blend of precision and passion at Joseph A. Interiors!
Joseph A. Interiors