Senior Staff Auditor - Public Accounting West Des Moines, IA
Our well-established public accounting firm in West Des Moines, Iowa, is looking for an experienced Senior Staff Auditor seeking advancement in your career. We offer generous compensation and a positive work/life balance.
Your primary responsibility will be to complete assurance engagements in accordance with firm policy while maintaining key client relationships. The right candidate has the knowledge and experience to supervise many aspects of an engagement.
If you are not moving fast enough in your career, and delivering excellent service to your clients is what you are all about, contact us!
- Complete assurance engagements primarily in nonprofit, construction/real estate and manufacturing industries.
- Assume responsibility for assurance engagements by reviewing staff workpapers and conclusions, and present findings to more experienced colleagues.
- Build a thorough understanding of GAAP, GAAS, OCBOA and common audit procedures & techniques.
- Enhance existing client relationships.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Actively participate in appropriate continuing education to meet state and firm requirements.
- Bonus eligible!
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- 4+ years of public accounting experience
- Experience in multi-person engagements
- CPA designation
- Experience in nonprofit, construction/real estate or manufacturing industries or similar
- Possess technical knowledge sufficient to supervise staff accountants
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Competitive salary & benefit package (range varies depending on experience)
- Medical insurance (large % of premium subsidized by employer)
- 100% company paid dental & vision insurance (employee only)
- 401k with company match and potential profit sharing contributions
- Generous time off
- Relaxed, business casual atmosphere
- Minimal travel for the industry
- Opportunity for growth
Posted On: Thursday, August 9, 2018
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000++
HOW TO APPLY:
Iowa Career Connection