Tax Senior Staff - Public Accounting West Des Moines, IA
Based in West Des Moines, our storied public accounting firm is looking for a tax professional to join our staff. Primary responsibilities include preparation and self-review of a variety of income tax returns, research various tax and accounting-related issues, and to be a resource to our clients of regarding tax related issues. We serve individuals as well as many small to large private businesses.
- Proficiently prepare corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, and other tax returns prepared by the firm.
- Deliver a full range of tax services.
- Develop a command of pertinent IRC sections and regulations.
- Build experiences with tax research.
- Effectively communicate all aspects of work performed to internal contacts.
- Build in-depth knowledge of key client industries.
- Enhance existing client relationships.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- 4+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA designation
- Knowledge of various income tax returns, including 1040, 1041, 1065, 990, 1120 and 1120S
- Familiarity with pertinent IRC sections and regulations
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Competitive salary & benefit package (range varies depending on experience)
- Medical insurance (large % of premium subsidized by employer)
- 100% company paid dental & vision insurance (employee only)
- 401k with company match and potential profit sharing contributions
- Generous time off
- Relaxed, business casual atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth
- Bonus Eligible
Posted On: Thursday, August 9, 2018
Compensation: $65-$70K Base++
HOW TO APPLY:
Iowa Career Connection