Work alongside a family of passionate individuals committed to changing the way the world buys cars by delivering joy one customer at a time!
CarSaver is a fast-growing technology company and we are looking for a talented Call Center Agent to help us revolutionize the way the world buys cars! CarSaver makes car buying easy! We work with multiple Fortune 100 companies to give customers a fun, fast and easy way to 1. Buy 2. Finance and 3. Insure their next carfully online!
A customer service SUPERSTAR who wants to join a fast-growing dynamic team. You are excited to help others and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced call center environment. What makes you a successful candidate for this role is being a GO GETTER and having the natural ability to spark a conversation with just about anyone!
As the Call Center Agent, your primary goal will be to create a FUN and EDUCATIONAL experience for guests who are using CarSaver to purchase their next vehicle. You will do this through marketing efforts such as booking appointments, promoting and educating guests on our innovative website, and assisting guests with creating their CarSaver profile.
You will be the driving force behind CarSavers mission: Building meaningful relationships with guests, guiding and educating them on our revolutionary program. You will accomplish this by:
- GUIDING customers through CarSavers simple and easy signup process
- Enthusiastically EDUCATE and ASSIST website guests by answering product and service questions via inbound calls, Live-Chat, e-mail, and guest requested phone calls
- SCHEDULING appointments for CarSaver customers with certified CarSaver partner dealerships
- RESOLVE customer challenges through being able to IDENTIFY the source of the problem, DETERMINE the best solution and conduct FOLLOW-UP to ensure resolution
- Document any process or technical challenges to ensure product QUALITY and DEVELOPMENT via CarSaver portal
- EXCEED weekly and monthly performance targets
- Other duties as assigned
You definitely have:
- HIGH ENERGY
- OUTGOING personality with strong communication skills
- The ability to deliver an EXCELLENT customer service experience over the phone
- Good LISTENING skills, and questioning techniques to determine guest needs
- UNIQUE ability to use a phone and computer simultaneously
- POSITIVE attitude, enthusiastic and passionate about revolutionizing the way the world buys cars
- Aptitude for quick retrieval and communication of web-based information
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Strong sense of TEAM mentality and reliability
- Automotive experience not required but definitely a plus
- FLEXIBILITY to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Base Pay Plus Commission
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
CarSaver does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or military status, in the process of hiring, retention, or the promotion of employees.