SalesRoads, one of Inc 5000's fastest growing companies is looking for a talented individual to work as a Sales Operations Analyst. SalesRoads has gained significant support and recognition from business, media, academic and professional communities and we have been featured in some of the most respected national publications including: Inc Magazine, Fortune, and CNNMoney.com.
This position is an employment opportunity where you can schedule flexible hours and work out of your home office. We are seeking an analytical and detail-oriented individual with experience pulling, formatting, analyzing, and uploading leads to a client CRM. This position will have oversite, management, and accountability to all lead processes, and success will be defined by the following KPIs:
- On-time delivery of leads
- Total # of leads fulfilled per month
- % of bad data
- Manage relationships with list vendors and manage list pull process and import process into our CRM
- Ensure leads are high quality, delivered on time and that agents do not run out of leads. This includes managing researchers who cultivate new leads
- List Research from sources including: Zoom, CrunchBase, LinkedIn, Inside View, etc.
- Research new and innovative external list sources
- CRM Management in Salesforce and VanillaSoft including:
- API oversite
- Training for new users
- Integration with 3rd parties such as HubSpot & Zapier
- Managing the complex reporting and analysis involved in sales forecasting and planning to Internal Management and clientele
- Dashboards creation and management for the following metrics:
- Sales, appointments, opportunities, and other results
- Calling hours and training hours
- Prospect Data – e.g. all client CRM data
- Data to SalesRoads Management:
- Research reporting
- Employee Time & Attendance
Essential skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years of lead management or sales operations experience.
- Expert level with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management and organization
- Commitment to integrity and excellence
- Bachelors degree
- Goal-oriented, and results-driven
- Salesforce admin experience
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- A growth-oriented environment that wants your ideas on how to succeed and improve.
- Flexible work environment.
- Fun, connected and vibrant culture with contests even in a work from home environment
- Skip the drive by telecommuting from your home office.
- Employee Benefits including dental, vision, 401k.