Calling all detail orientated relationship builders! If you thrive on organization, this job is for you! Are you interested in working with talented individuals supporting the training goals of leading pharmaceutical companies? We need you!
What we need in an Account Manager:
- strong organizational and time management skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- demonstrates flexibility in a rapidly changing environment and calm demeanor in stressful situations
- 2 years of experience
- BA/BS in related field
- proficiency in Microsoft office suite
What our Account Managers do:
- manage the details of client projects, including budgets and schedules
- coordinate and lead meetings with various internal and external stakeholders
- consult with clients and providing information and price quotes related to color selections, cover designs, quantities, bindery, etc.
What we offer our Account Managers:
- uniquely talented coworkers
- team-oriented environment
- work/life balance
- company paid health insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and group term life insurance for employees
- nominal dental and vision premiums
- 5% company contribution to 401k
Working title: Account Manager. This position requires occasional travel.