NHN Global is a technology company that focuses on cultivating valuable platforms and experiences with solutions, services, and tools that connect people and ideas to progress industries forward. Founded in 2018, NHN Global owns and manages different platforms businesses in e-commerce and entertainment.
NHN Global is based in Los Angeles and is a subsidiary of NHN Corporation in Korea.
We are looking for a motivated, creative, and energetic multi-tasking Recruiter.
You should be well-versed in building and managing your own recruiting pipeline. This is a full-cycle recruiting position, and you'll be responsible for every inch of the hiring process, from sourcing and screening candidates, to scheduling interviews, and working with the hiring team to evaluate and extend offers.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across a broad range of roles for NHN Global and its subsidiaries
- Scheduling and conducting Phone and Onsite/Video Interviews with hiring team
- Creating and posting jobs on various job boards
- Creating offer letters and sending them to candidates
- Building candidate pipelines and managing candidate database
- Proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest, and pitch candidates on NHN Global's mission and core values
- Participate in Recruiting events
- Take initiatives to improve our recruiting processes and candidate experience.
- Perform other related duties as needed
- 2+ year of experience with full-cycle recruitment, preferably in-house
- Strong ability to source and build candidate pipelines using LinkedIn Recruiter or other recruiting platforms
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Korean bilingual (Written/Oral)
- Health Insurance PPO Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life)
- PTO - 15 days for 1st year employees
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company paid lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, drinks, and snacks)
* NHN Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Job description and duties may be modified at the discretion of the company.
Job Type: Full-Time