NHN Global is a technology company that focuses on cultivating valuable platforms and experiences with solutions, services, and tools that connect people and ideas to progress industries forward. Founded in 2018, NHN Global owns and manages different platforms businesses in e-commerce and entertainment.
NHN Global is based in Los Angeles and is a subsidiary of NHN in Korea.
FashionGo, is the No.1 Online business-to-business (B2B) fashion marketplace, efficiently connecting wholesale vendors and retail buyers from around the world. FashionGo provides one of the fastest growing global e-commerce platforms and the simplest, most cost-effective means to increase sales and expand reach. We offer fashion buyers and boutique owners 24/7 access to a vast collection of wholesale fashion so they can shop the latest trends at the best prices.
- Source and acquire new vendors (category development to improve sales and acquire new vendors) through market research, trade shows, new seller meetings, NVA follow-up report
- Provide total account management; manage and maintain good relationship with sellers, sell corporate programs
- Analyze information (seller KPI, statistical data) and make information-based recommendations
- Manage vendor's accounts, be accountable for seller's performance, including but not limited, seller's sales development on our platforms, order fulfillment processing, void order rate, seller's rating, and content quality overall.
- BA/BS in related field
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- 1-5 years of eCommerce work experience in B2C and B2B sales
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset, detail oriented
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, ability to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively as a team
- Demonstrated experience with vendor management / account management
- Exceptional email and telephone communication skills necessary
- Experience working in LA Fashion District
- Understanding e-Commerce fashion market
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Analytics
- Health Insurance PPO Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life)
- PTO - 15 days for 1st year employees
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 401 (k)
- Company paid lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, drinks, and snacks)
*NHN Global is an equal opportunity employer.
*Job description and duties may be modified at the discretion of the company.
Job Type: Full-time