Latham Pool Products is the largest manufacturer of swimming pool components and pool accessories worldwide, with over 28 locations in the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Join our team today and earn a $500 SIGN-ON BONUS after completing just 90 days of employment!
Primary Role: The Team Lead will oversee production employees in the steel department, responsible for daily production. Provides leadership, training and guidance to employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Starts up, operates, and tests machines.
- Adjusts machine alignment and makes minor machine alterations as required.
- Checks quality of finished product; responsible for accept/reject decisions based on quality control test results.
- Assists other areas when necessary and fills in for other jobs in area when needed.
- Maintains good housekeeping practice in work area.
- Completes all required documentation and paperwork deemed necessary to complete.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
- Adheres to all quality assurance programs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent work experience, and minimum of 2 years of relevant machine operating experience.
- Must have attention to detail and an ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Must be a team player with a good work ethic and a high level of dependability.
- Must be able to conduct heavy lifting of up to 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Effective communication.
- Leadership experience required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Diverse and productive work environment
- Competitive wages
- Full time, year-round work
- Overtime opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Three weeks of PTO within first year
- 11 paid Holidays
Pay: Starts at $22.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 1st Shift 3:35am - 2:00 am Monday - Saturday 60 hours OT Mandatory
Latham Pool Products, Inc. is committed to providing a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities.