Latham Pool Products is the largest manufacturer of swimming pools, components and pool accessories. We are a growing company of 1500+ employees.
This position will work out of our Zephyrhills, FL location.
Please include resume.
Primary Role: The HR Coordinator aids with and assists with human resource processes at all locations including recruitment activities, record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support the recruitment efforts for the Human Resources team including but not limited to:
a) manage job postings
b) resume/applicant coordination: create job folders, download, track for use by HR and Hiring Managers
c) track applicants for positions
d) schedule interviews
e) conduct basic phone screens
f) facilitate screening processes and paperwork
g) create, upload and close out job postings
2. Upload new hires into the ADP system
3. Assist in processing terminations as needed
4. Assist with payroll when needed, including but not limited to payroll maintenance, uploading documents, wage garnishments, deductions, etc.
5. Coordinate weekly attendance tracking for the locations
6. Perform other support activities:
a) Support Environmental Health & Safety programs as needed
b) Plan and execute employee events and recognition programs
c) Identify process improvements and efficiencies and make recommendations for changes
d) Maintain employee HR files
7. Assure compliance with HR regulations
8. Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned
1. Bilingual-Fluent Spanish/English- preferred but not required
2. Associates degree in a business area; Bachelors degree preferred; HR certification a plus
3. A minimum of three years of related experience
4. Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
5. Software systems proficiency in: Microsoft Office Suite; payroll, benefits and/or HRIS systems (ADP Workforce Now and applicant tracking systems (ATS) a plus)
6. High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation while maintaining the utmost ethical standards
7. Ability to multi-task, work efficiently and be flexible, with a strong work ethic and service-focused approach
8. Exceptional attention to detail, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
9. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong grammar and spelling competency
11. Team player able to work efficiently and well independently in office and telecommuting environments
12. Able to sit at a desk working on a computer for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 20 pounds at times