The Senior Director of Marketing will focus on developing and increasing brand awareness of the Johnson Fitness & Wellness retail store brand by implementing strategies and tactics that optimize our brand thru all marketing medias. Position includes supervisory responsibilities of other marketing professionals.
- Defining the vision and direction for the retail brand and developing strategies to deliver on the vision.
- Strategic planning, marketing and decision making that develops and drives growth in new and existing retail markets.
- Developing and implementing strategies and tactics that simultaneously optimize brand growth, omni-channel sales and profit goals
- Channel strategy development
- Revenue forecasting and analysis
- Cross-functional project management
- Provide leadership for and be an advocate for change
- Manage and build strategic partnerships
- Ability to collaborate, sell and implement the brand direction across multiple business units.
- Develop measures to analyze brand and program effectiveness through statistics and data, traffic studies and market share estimates.
- Familiar with latest technology systems related to on-line marketing
- Familiar with multiple forms of marketing media and grass roots marketing
Management of Staff:
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring leading, planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and controlling.
- Responsible for staffing, terminations, disciplinary actions, training, and developing subordinates
- Responsible for completing adequate performance documentation on time.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or communications
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Must have experience working with retail business in their marketing division.
- Experience with brand development required
- Experience launching and defining brand
- Experience across multiple marketing medias
- Web and social marketing experience
- Grass roots marketing experience
- Management or supervisory experience required
- Retail or fitness experience preferred
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs required
- Driver's license required for occasional travel for customer visits and industry tradeshows
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
- Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
- Ability to embrace deadlines
- Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs