Below is a testimonial video from our employee, Nick, on his experience with JHTNA & why you should join our growing Customer Support Team!Click Here to Watch!
Fun and rewarding Health and Fitness industry leader who manufactures, distributes, and services treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, strength equipment, etc. with brands like Matrix, Vision, and Horizon Johnson Health Tech North America is now hiring Call Center Agents starting at $18 per hour. Offering consistent scheduling and real work-life balance be home in time for dinner with your family! After 90 days Agents may become eligible for remote work and additional incentive compensation in the form of monthly performance bonuses. We offer an excellent benefit package including free access for employees and their families to our on-site state of the art, work out facilities!
In addition to great pay and competitive benefits Johnson Heath Tech North America offers opportunity for career advancement. Come grow with us!
Inquire about our part-time opportunities as well.
Provide an outstanding experience to our customers:
- Field phone calls, emails, and chats as assigned from customers in need of technical product support
- Follow posted protocols and diagnostics to help troubleshoot problems in the most efficient and cost-effective means available; if necessary, identify proper parts needed to resolve issues
- Create comprehensive case records in CRM, log complete interactions for accurate case history
- Create parts order; dispatch service technicians, and collect billing information when necessary
- Maintain a positive and helpful approach in interactions with all customers
- Follow documented protocols for escalating customers
Performance expectations and marginal job functions:
- Achieve and maintain posted queue metrics for contact volume, order accuracy, availability, and contact quality
- Achieve and maintain a 90% or higher average on record reviews
- Arrive at work and clock in at least 5 minutes before the start of the shift
- Log into assigned queue at posted beginning of shift
- For out-of-warranty queues, suggest new products when repairs are not cost effective or feasible
- All other projects as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrated experience in customer service required
- Minimum of one year of experience in a call center preferred
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to efficiently log information into CRM system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand technical diagrams
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
- Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
- Ability to embrace deadlines
- Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs