REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor or Clinic Director
- 100% amount of time will be spent delivering clinical services
- Provide DSM diagnostic assessment and treatment plan and make appropriate recommendations and referrals and document in accordance with regulatory agencies and policy and procedures.
- Implement interventions utilizing Evidence Based Practices
- Participate in (IDT) interdisciplinary treatment team meetings focused on client mental health care.
- Facilitate groups using Evidence Based Practices to assist and empower clients in improving their ability to manage their mental health needs and achieve recovery.
- Consultation/supervision with attending psychiatrist and mental health specialist on best course of treatment recommendations and dispositions.
LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAT Required
- 5 years of providing direct clinical services, preferably in a mental health setting addressing co-occurring disorders.
- Knowledge of chemical dependency.
- Very organized with excellent time management skills required to ensure seamless flow of clients in the clinic, timely submission of documentation and billing related documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with staff and colleagues throughout VIP and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to verbally express ideas and concepts clearly to others.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to maintain charts as per policy and procedures.
- Bilingual, ability to speak Spanish preferred
- Must be eligible for clearance through NYS Central Registry for Child Abuse and NYS Justice Center
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.