Arc3 Gases, Inc. is a growing, multi-generation family-owned and operated industrial gas and welding supply distributorship with over 50 locations in Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia. We have a broad retail and distribution network that enables us to provide outstanding service to customers of all types and sizes, and we serve many industries ranging from fabrication and manufacturing to research, health care, and food and beverage.
Arc3 succeeds by building lasting relationships with our employees, our customers, and our business partners. We treat people the right way, were reliable, and we engender trust using our technical expertise to help our customers build and improve their businesses. We attract, develop and retain employees who deliver this value consistently over time by offering them competitive pay and benefits and a long-term career path, and by heavily investing in their safety, health and overall well-being.
Arc3 Gases is looking for a qualified individual to fill our Counter Sales Representative position at our Raleigh, NC store. We want someone to help grow Arc3s profitable sales by effectively providing technical expertise, support, and service to existing and potential customers and Arc3s salesforce.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sell industrial, medical, and specialty gases along with welding supplies and related equipment to walk-in customers.
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner by answering phone calls, handling customer complaints, providing all necessary paperwork in relation to purchases, retrieving stock, and assisting in loading customer vehicles.
- Advise customers on equipment and materials needed and procedures to follow to complete tasks they wish to perform.
- Possess strong welding product knowledge and self-management skills to deliver superior customer service.
- Anticipate customer needs and expectations (i.e., product orders, potential sales, service issues, technical support needs) and share that vital information with appropriate Arc3 personnel.
- Notify the purchasing department when there is a shortage or outage of products.
- Act with integrity and a sense of urgency, be reliable and persistent, and build strong, long-term customer relationships.
- Drive a company vehicle to deliver products to customers when the primary driver is unavailable or business needs dictate.
- Always maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Provide support to other team members by preparing orders and ordering supplies as needed.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Arc3 Gases.
- Must be able to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs of merchandise as needed
- Must have a valid license with clean driving record.
- Must have Class B CDL with hazmat endorsement.
- Must have computer skills or some knowledge of computer order entry system.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- Welding or Technical Education is preferred.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with Annual Company Contribution
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- New Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program with Health Insurance Premium Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Personal Protective Equipment Reimbursements
Equal Opportunity Employer. Disabled/Protected Veterans.
#sales #insidesales #countersales #gas #gases #specialtygases #industrialgases #weldingsupply #weldingsupplies #weldingproducts #equipment #customers #customerservice #cdl