Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a short-term opportunity that offers flexible hours, the opportunity to work in a variety of units and excellent pay? Well, this is it! No need to travel out of the metroplex for a great opportunity. Earn money like a travel nurse in DFW!
We're looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join our top-notch Texas Health Nursing team today. Service lines include Intensive Care, Emergency, Medical-Surgical / Telemetry, Cath Lab, OR / Surgery and Progressive Care.
As a Seasonal RN at Texas Health, you'll
- Float to at least 3 Texas Health hospitals in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
- Work at least 72 hours per pay period for a 12-week commitment.
- Earn excellent compensation of $80.00 an hour plus shift differentials and a completion bonus!
- Associate Degree in Nursing required (Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred)
- Current TX RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire required
- 3+ years acute care clinical nurse experience, with minimum of one year of clinical nurse experience in the focused clinical area (i.e. ICU, PCU, ED) in the last three years required
- BCLS / Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required
- Other qualifications may be required pending the clinical area (i.e. ED, ICU, etc.)
What are you waiting for? Learn more and apply online @ http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_L0B0a.e-K
Why Texas Health
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture makes Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class