*** $10,000 sign-on bonus for select full time ICU RN positions ***
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you have the passion to make a difference?
We're looking for experienced ICU Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health Nursing team.
Where you'll work:
- You'll have the opportunity to locate a facility near you with rural and city locations throughout the DFW Metroplex.
- Whether you like to work in an ICU that cares for a variety of patients or specializes in a specific patient population like Surgical Trauma, Cardiac or Neuro, we have the right team for you!
- You'll enjoy coming to work every day. Work with people who become family. We cry together. We laugh together. We celebrate together. From sock day to snow cones and food drives to story hour, we love to serve our patients, each other and our communities.and have a lot of fun along the way.
Come be a part of our Texas Health family and do your life's best work here.
Explore our ICU Nursing opportunities today and apply online @ http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.Thpt8-e-K
As a Texas Health Nurse you'll enjoy:
- Excellent BENEFITS including a generous 401(k) program with match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community, competitive health care choices and wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy.
- Unlimited access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing education (CE) for professional and career development. Plus our specialty nurses get nursing certification test prep content.
- Our RN Step Program including NCAP, tuition reimbursement and a Student Loan Repayment Program.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- and so much more.
Salary Range: $26.50 - $50.82/hour, commensurate with working experience / shift
Our requirements include
- Associate degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required (BSN preferred)
- One-year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program (One year of Emergency experience strongly preferred)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- ACLS, PALS upon hire
Why Texas Health when the need is great everywhere? Bottom line: we care about you. Nurses are and have always been essential to our mission and we make caring for you a top priority. Our culture honors and rewards nurses like you with truly great benefits and programs to keep you safe, healthy and equipped for your calling.
About Texas Health:
As one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the U.S., we play an important role in the communities we serve in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our career growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch and our benefits are equally outstanding. We have so many other things to share with you.
Texas Health Highlights
- Of our 15 wholly owned hospitals, 5 are Magnet designated, 8 are Pathway to Excellence facilities and 1 just opened in December of 2019
- A FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For (5th year in a row)
- A 2019 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work and Fortune (4th year in a row)
Location: Fort Worth, TX
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.