Lynker is looking to hire a Software/GIS Developer in Silver Spring, MD.
- Demonstrate immediately applicable technical aptitude as well as a propensity for learning new tolls and techniques quickly.
- Desire to apply innovative, cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems with a technology agnostic posture.
- Reviews and refactors existing code to maximize efficiency, performance, modularity and reusability.
- Performs unit testing on new artifacts and assists with regression testing/ test automation to maintain quality software artifacts.
- Participates in the full software development lifecycle.
- React, Dojo, Vue.js, Angular.js
- Node.js, Express
- RESTful web services
- ESRI, Python, Django
- SQL, PostgreSQL
- Linux, Unix
- GitLabs, GitHub
- Visualization frameworks like Ext JS, D3
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library (GDAL)
Lynker Technologies, LLC is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers' scientific and technical priorities creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker is an E-Verify employer.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.