Business Development Director
Aristeo Construction, one of the nations largest full-service general contractors is seeking an organized, sharp candidate that will contribute to the growth and development of our team. The successful candidate is a self-starter that is detailed and process-oriented, a problem-solver, a strong communicator and collaborator, and has the desire to grow throughout his or her career. If you have a strong Business Development background, are customer-driven, and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
The Director of Business Developments primary role is to establish new customers and maintain the high level of engagement with our current customers, resulting in growth and profitability. This role is critical to our strategic development and continued diversification across clientele, industries and geographies. As Aristeo is a long-term strategic supplier to numerous repeat customers, this individual will be a partner to customers and internally, providing best-in-class customer development and support, in many cases being the first call from our customers about potential business opportunities.
- Accountable for the opportunity creation process, including customer identification, initial outreach supplier qualification and relationship management while pursuing opportunities for the acquisition of new business and utilizing industry research to create plans
- Act as a brand ambassador for Aristeo and build and maintain positive long-term working relationships with current and future clients, A/Es, subcontractors, peers, and industry association members
- Provide Management with insight and information to develop acquisition strategies and approaches for winning projects, customer planning and future opportunities
- Educate clients about all Aristeo and/or Stenco capabilities and services
- Coordinate successful completion of client-generated contractor prequalification forms, monitors customer satisfaction in partnership with Business Development Coordinator
- Sustain positive relationships between project teams, customers, and cross-functional partners
- Utilize CRM software to actively manage customer relationships and forecast opportunities
- Self-directed, effective organization and excellent time management skills
- Thorough knowledge of computer software Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Able to effectively utilize Viewpoint and CRM software
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity and ability to implement new ideas
- Able to meet multiple deadlines effectively
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of the construction industry
- 15+ years of experience in the construction industry in business development, estimating, or project management role
- Bachelors degree from a four year accredited college or university plus related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- MBA and/or advanced technical degree preferred
Aristeo Construction is one of the nations largest full service general contractors, offering our clients comprehensive construction solutions in the manufacturing, commercial, industrial, higher education, and energy markets. We also boast one of the largest self-perform workforces in the state, with experience across seven different skilled trades. This combination sets us apart and allows us to better exceed unique customer expectations regarding project scheduling, efficient workflows, out-of-the-box ideas, and value-engineered solutions. We are known for our culture of safety, integrity, respect, quality, and a dedication to doing the work right.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Aristeo has been voted by our own employees as one of Metro Detroits and the Nations Best & Brightest Places to Work for six years in a row a designation that highlights our commitment to employees and creating a friendly and rewarding culture. Have fun with our tight-knit team at one of our many company events and volunteer opportunities. In addition, Aristeo offers employer-paid benefits, competitive salaries, ongoing professional development, and opportunities for growth.
If you want to be part of something BIG, then join our growing Aristeo team!
Candidate must be willing to travel periodically to look at jobsites.
Aristeo is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Aristeo welcomes a diverse workforce and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees are encouraged, supported, and valued.
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship.
Livonia, Michigan, United States