INNOVATION IS OUR SUPERPOWER. When Premier was founded in 1988, we wanted to give our customers a reason to do business with us, employees a reason to be part of our team, and manufacturers a reason to allow us to represent them in our marketplace. We strive to meet these goals and are proud to be among the largest independent distributors in the beauty business. Our employees are important and critical to our success. We are forward thinking, open-minded, hold ourselves accountable and sprinkle in a little fun just because we can!
We are recruiting for an Inside Sales Account Executive to support the growth of our Inside Sales customers and Digital Sales platforms. The goal for our ISAE is to gain new business in uncovered markets and expand current accounts within our Inside Sales customers.
The best Inside Sales Account Executives are capable of creating their own activity via the phone and constantly looking for that next sale. A strong predictor of success for an Account Executive is someone who incorporates a consultative approach to their sales technique, has exceptionally good prospecting skills, the ability to be persistent, and has a passion for what is being sold!
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Utilize knowledge of Premier Beauty products, policies, and procedures to successfully conduct sales with existing and prospective customer accounts within an assigned territory.
- Use all sales, marketing, and digital selling platforms available to accelerate professional stylists through a defined sales cycle.
- Proactively identify and pursue new sales opportunities within existing professional accounts for retention and growth.
- Convert professional inbound and outbound calls into sales and add on opportunities (e.g., upselling, promotional introductions and launching products).
- Meet and/or exceed defined sales quotas, quarterly objectives, and annual goals.
- Responsible for keeping current on all industry trends, training initiatives, and development programs.
- Effectively manage core responsibilities and assigned projects while meeting established deadlines.
What Were Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience, preferably with phone, outbound sales, or account management with professional stylists or in the beauty industry.
- Knowledgeable and competent in the process of Inside Sales:
- Must Possess both "Hunter" and "Consultant" sales acumen.
- Able to prosper in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Customer qualification, acquiring new accounts, and business development by utilizing effective sales techniques (calls, emails, marketing campaigns, and web inquiries).
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to benchmark 30-50 phone calls or meetings per day
- Interface effectively with all levels in the organization and excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Zoom and with a CRM Database.
- Maintains a positive attitude, builds string work relationships, and shows a willingness to go the extra mile.
What Its Like to Work Here:
- Salary: $45,000 per year
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance!
- Pre-Tax and Roth 401k with a Company Match.
- Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Employee Salon (free color, haircuts, and more!).
- 40% Discount on Products.
- Friday Breakfast (in our home office and warehouse).
- Our Values: Family First, People Matter, Forward Thinking and Open-Minded.
Feel free to familiarize yourself with us at www.premierbeautysupply.com!
Premier Beauty is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Premier Beauty Supply has a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy for all Safety Sensitive Positions. We require drug testing of all applicants for employment in these safety-sensitive positions.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time with or without notice at the sole discretion of Premier Beauty Supply.