We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our growing team. This is a Monday through Friday, local, no weekends driving opportunity. If you enjoy driving and working with customers, this is the position for you! We offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO/Vacation.
What youll do on a typical day:
- Follows all rules and regulations of the road and always operates vehicles safely.
- Follows safety protocols for loading and unloading parts to be delivered or returned.
- Plans daily schedule based on customers needs by reviewing paperwork.
- Presents bills, receipts and collects payment of parts delivered
- Accurately verifies that parts match paperwork prior to loading
- Accurately and neatly completes all paperwork to submit to supervisor daily
- Performs pre and post trip maintenance on assigned truck
What you need to succeed at Fenix Parts, Inc.:
At a minimum, youll need:
- To be 23 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid truck driver license
- Safe driving record and history
- Current medical card or ability to get one
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to pass a company paid DOT physical and pre-hire test
This job requires the ability to:
- Safely climb in/out of a tractor cab/trailer
- Sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery (including working outdoors in inclement weather)
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Operate a delivery vehicle in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials
- Ability to lift and carry parts
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary Life
Be part of something big. Join our amazing team, today!!
Fenix Parts, Inc. is a leading recycler and reseller of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) automotive products in the United States. The Fenix companies have been in business an average of more than 25 years and currently operate from 12 locations throughout the Eastern U.S. Our primary business is auto recycling, which is the recovery and resale of OEM parts, components and systems reclaimed from damaged, totaled or low value vehicles.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status
Fenix Parts, Inc. adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with Fenix policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test