Do you have a passion for exploring the great outdoors? Are you looking to work in a fun and energetic office environment? The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by ensuring accurate and timely placement of sales orders, forecasts, item set-ups, and other day-to-day sales operational duties. Exxel Outdoors provides excellent benefits, great people to work with, deals throughout the outdoor industry and a $200 product allowance each year. Through the busy summer season we have company BBQ's, happy hours, and yard games on Fridays! Keep reading to find out about this great opportunity!
In addition to all of the great company benefits, this role qualifies for a sign-on bonus of $300 that is paid out after the first 90 days.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the sales support of assigned accounts, while executing various duties assigned by Sales Support Manager.
- Manages order book for the assigned accounts, including manual order entry for SOs (sales orders) & BSOs (blanket sales orders), monitoring flow of EDI orders, and releasing orders.
- Process order confirmations and provide proforma invoices.
- Support customer program sheet creation and ensure accurate pricing in ERP system through price groups.
- Assist Sales Support Manager with Item Set Ups in retailer portals.
- Enters and processes RMAs, credit rebills and memos.
- Facilitates new customer onboarding and updates to existing customer cards.
- Manage order information flow between ERP and customer portals, identify and resolve errors.
- Monitor forecast management report and resolve price group variances.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer/Dealer Service. Preferably in a consumer products, retail or dealer based environment.
- Marketing & Sales experience desirable.
- Must be able to function effectively in a team environment and earn the respect of team members through actions and contributions.
- Team player, team leader as needed.
- Leads, drives and builds excitement, energy and consensus among cross-functional groups.
- Proven record of setting high expectations and achieving commitments.
- Track record as a top performer; earns the respect of customers and peers.
- Works in the best interests of all - within and across functions, levels. When something is broken, regardless of responsibility, takes the action needed to fix it.
- Does what can and should be done right now as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Takes reasonable and well thought through risks. If mistakes occur initially, learns from them to increase future success. Takes initiative and isnt afraid to take untested or new approached and actions.
- Organized and focused, able to clearly communicate goals and plans within Exxel Outdoors and with customers.
- Strategic thinker; understands how to delegate tactical projects in order to develop long term objectives.
- Travels approximately up to 25% of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both written and verbal, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong independent problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Basic understanding of Exxel Outdoors and Customer P&Ls Desirable.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel. Understanding of MS NAV/MS Business Central a plus.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of Exxel Outdoors, LLC, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Product Allowance, Pro Deals, and a Flexible Working Schedule.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.