Who are we?
Founded in 2009 by industry leaders in enterprise software solutions, Macedon Technologies is a quickly growing technical consulting firm with offices in the Washington, DC and Austin, TX areas.
What do we value?
- Curiosity. We never stop learning.
- Daring. We push the limits of what is possible.
- Mastery. We raise the standards with everything we do.
- Passion for winning. We celebrate wins.
- Empathy. We are mindful of others.
- Integrity. We conduct ourselves honestly and ethically.
- Ownership. We hold ourselves accountable.
- Teamwork. We grow stronger together.
What do we do?
At Macedon Technologies, we solve business problems by building on top of the Appian platform in a robust and Agile manner. Our Consultants architect, develop, and deliver creative solutions that help transform the way our clients do business. The result is more efficient, transparent, accountable, and profitable business processes - and happier people.
Business Development Rep (BDR)
The Business Development Rep (BDR) will play a fundamental role in achieving Macedon Technologies ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The BDR role focuses on the Appian platform which provides a low-code approach that is simple and powerful, a unified platform that brings all its features at once, and it provides tools for IT and business to work together allowing the business to stay involved while regaining control over IT governance and security.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key stakeholders and generate interest
- Execute on demand generation campaigns
- Manage day-to-day sales scheduling and meeting execution with client
- Ensure timely follow up cadence between client and account team
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of high-volume outbound call experience
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Applicants must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, crafting emails and utilizing tools to generate interest in order to set meetings and ultimately qualify prospects.