COUNTRY PURE FOODS IS HIRING! UP TO $1000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
Currently seeking to fill a 2nd shift position Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:00pm and a 3rd shift position 2-2-3 rotating schedule, 6:00pm-6:00am.
Repairs and maintains food grade machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and other facilities equipment.
Responsibility and Duties:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facilitys equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Accomplish preventative maintenance (PM) and practice continuous improvement so that production equipment achieves production goals.
- Plan with Company Match
- Generous PTO Policy
How CPF is Keeping Employees Safe
Country Pure Foods is proud to be considered an essential business in the food supply chain. During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking many steps to ensure the safety and well-being of all our employees.
- At each of our facilities we are utilizing temperature scans and employee questionnaires to allow for contact tracing and to be aware of any potential contact with an infected person or persons.
- There are numerous handwashing and sanitizing stations around the facilities, including many that are touchless
- Employees are using PPE in the plants and corporate office in virtually all circumstances but especially when socially distancing is not possible.
- An outside company performs electrostatic sanitation regularly at all our facilitys common areas, including bathrooms, offices, and labs.
- Employees are continuously updated on the latest recommendations from the CDC and CPF complies with all federal and state guidelines.
- Employee travel has been limited to essential travel only and access to the plants has been restricted to essential services only.