Santa Fe Recovery Center (SFRC) is committed to helping clients learn how to overcome addiction and maintain the path toward a healthy recovery. SFRC is here to support participants and their loved ones with compassion throughout the recovery process to achieve emotional, mental and physical well-being.
SFRC provides treatment beds for women, pregnant women and mothers. Residential treatment is a 30 to 120-day commitment. The center for women and children is unique in New Mexico because it enables mothers to bring their children (0-3 years) with them while in residential treatment. Gender-specific treatment for women focuses on self-esteem, self-worth and value in an open and honest atmosphere. Mothers are encouraged to discuss their feelings and explore strategies for reunification with their children. This program is aimed at ceasing the generational cycle of trauma, illness and addiction among families.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Manager, the Counselor will provide counseling and therapy services to Residential clients with substance use disorders (SUD) and co-occurring mental health disorders; The Counselor will conduct individual and group counseling with SFRC clients under the structured framework of state and federal law, the counseling code of ethics, and SFRC evidence based practices (EBP) and policies and procedures; and the Counselor is responsible for creating and maintaining a therapeutic and safe environment for clients.
- Current New Mexico Board licensure as LMHC, LPCC. LMSW, LCSW or LMFT.
- At least two years' experience working with clients with co-occurring mental health/substance abuse diagnoses, providing individual and group psychotherapy.
- In the case of a recovering SUD individuals, must have successfully maintained a three (3) year period of uninterrupted abstinence from alcohol and/or drugs.
- Must be computer literate in order to effectively maintain compliance with BHSD Standards and requirements for use of computerized client assessments, data systems, etc.
- Maintain current, valid NM Driver's License. Must also have and maintain clean driving record and auto insurance.
- Bi-lingual/Bi-cultural preferred. (English/Spanish)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
COMPETITIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
The following benefits are offered to our employees, their spouses and dependent children:
2. 4% Matching 401(k)
5. Accident (Part-Time Eligible)
6. Critical Illness (Part-Time Eligible)
7. Employer paid Disability
8. Voluntary Life/AD&D
9. Teladoc Virtual Visits (Part-Time Eligible)
In addition, the following benefits are extended to all full-time employees:
1. Employer paid Disability
2. Employer paid Basic Life/AD&D