Ballantine, Inc. (a division of U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC), located in Anoka, MN, is a leading distributor and manufacturer of ground-engaging products for the construction industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications.
- Welds or tack welds metal parts together, using mig welding gun on various metal thicknesses.
- Holds given tolerances consistently holding a high degree of quality
- Examines parts for defect ensure conformance of specifications to print, jig, or fixture.
- De-bur and grind parts as needed to achieve proper surface texture
- Use measuring tools to inspect grooves and angles.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workstation.
- Informs supervisor of any non-conforming parts.
- Must pass a weld test
- Ability to read prints with an emphasis on welding symbols
- Available to work additional hours as needed to meet customer due dates.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds, push / pull 100 pounds.
- Ability to stand on your feet seven + hours.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Adhere to all quality processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability