Ballantine, Inc. (a division of U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC), located in Anoka, MN, is a leading distributor and manufacturer of ground-engaging products for the construction industry.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling Ballantine product lines through existing dealers and acquiring new dealers in the assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Meet or exceed territory sales goals
- Find, set-up, and train new dealers on selling Ballantine product from information gathering, product discussions, and product demonstrations, cost justifications, and closing.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up on leads with dealers and inside sales.
- Be available and responsive to dealers real-time needs.
- Work effectively with internal departments to promote new product sales.
- Meet regularly with existing dealers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and product needs and position product solutions to meet needs.
This opportunity will be responsible for Ballantine's West Territory (California, Arizona, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon). .Requirements:
- The qualified candidate will have 4+ years' experience in sales, preferably in aftermarket construction machinery wear parts or a related industry with provable positive sales results with distributor and end user customers.
- Communicate in a professional manner.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the dealers and company
- Must be organized with good time management skills, have the ability to get things done.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant overnight travel is required (Monday through Friday)
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability