Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Be capable of working to established processes, and maintain a high level of efficiently and quality per US Tsubaki standards.
- Must be capable of operating all belt, rotary, internal quench and tempering furnaces as well as the following metal finishing equipment: washers, shot peening equipment, extractors and tumbling barrels.
- Retrieve and replace components from prior processes and move to next processes to ensure continuous operation of equipment.
- Assist, train and develop new operators.
- Must have experience in a metal working environment, preferably chain manufacturing with an emphasis on heat treatment and metal finishing processes. Able to read and interpret engineering blueprints and specifications.
- Must be self-starter.
- Able to understand and follow procedures for both quality & operations of the process area.
- Must be a team player-capable of working with peers and supervisors.
- Must be flexible and capable of adapting work practices as required to suit the needs of the business.
- Must be capable of handling weights in excess of 50 lbs.
- Follow direction / instruction of group leader or supervisor.
- Recognize and report for correction, errors in routing procedures, prints, drawings, specifications, and materials.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability