The Manufacturing Engineering Technician supports the Assistant Manufacturing Manager and in directing activities of the manufacturing department in processing materials or manufacturing product organization by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Work with vendors to ensure parts are manufactured to print.
- Assist in reviewing prints to determine the job process.
- Perform incoming part inspections for quality and to ensure all components needed are received.
- Monitor Quality and accuracy of all orders.
- Work closely with purchasing to ensure new vendors understand part critical dimensions and to ensure they have the equipment/ processes needed.
- Work closely with shipping and receiving to ensure robust packaging/ crating to ensure parts are delivered with no damage.
- Assist in writing process documents for manufacturing processes as needed.
- Assist with time critical projects as needed in shop.
- Ensure the completion of all orders.
- Associate's degree or higher required.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in industrial sales preferred.
- Experience with welding, pneumatics, and machining.
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to read mechanical fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Experience with conveyors and AutoCAD a plus.
- Communication and people skills are critical, ability to work with vendors, fabricators, and engineering essential.
- AutoCAD, Amada Laser Programming, and manual machining experience is a plus
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability