Monterrey Tile, a leader in the tile and stone industry, is looking for a FULL-TIME experienced ACCOUNTS PAYABE SPECIALIST to join our amazing team. The AP Specialist provides accurate accounting of company purchases, accurate accounts payable processing, and assists Accounting Manager and Controller as needed.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT??
- Company-paid benefits for employees after 90 days
- Paid Weekly!
- WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS
Excellent benefits package includes vacation, sick, holiday, and company paid premiums for basic medical option, dental, vision, life, long term disability! And more...
- Process international and other PO-backed invoices, reflecting all costs accurately in the inventory system and general ledger
- Process expense and non-PO invoices to correct GL accounts
- GL account reconciliation and analysis
- Maintain vendor master and payment terms
- Work effectively with purchasing manager and purchasing clerks to solve inventory, receipt, and purchase questions
- Assist in developing and documenting written procedures for all AP functions
- Continually review processes with an eye for improvement, efficiency, and cost savings
- Qualified candidates will have an associate or bachelor degree preferably in accounting/business administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years of PO accounts payable experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and prefer ERP experience
- Interpersonal skills for problem solving, phone conversations with owners, vendors, customers, and coworkers
- Strong independent thinking and attention to detail
More about this job:
Job Type: Full-time
Days and Hours: Monday Friday, 8 - 5pm
To keep you and our employees safe, we require all to wear a mask while on the premises.