Warehouse Positions Overview:
Job specifics for all warehouse positions listed below! Current need is for Packers/Pullers!
Bonus will be paid out for the first 4 weeks so you can get up to speed!
** Warehouse Packer/Puller Starting pay is $15.50 per hour! Day shift! No weekends!
The packing department works five, 10-hour shifts scheduled Monday-Friday! 7:30am - 6:30pm with a 1 hour lunch!
The pulling department works five, 10-hour shifts scheduled Monday-Friday! 6:30am - 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch!
Warehouse Positions are eligible for an attractive benefit package on the 90th day of employment. Benefits include 401k with company match and full medical, dental, and vision insurance package.
Checker Distributors is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 70 years, and is continuing to grow! Don't get lost in the crowd working for a huge corporation! If you want to work somewhere that you can truly make an impact, this is the place for you! Many of our employees have worked here long-term, because they enjoy the casual atmosphere and culture of caring leadership! Checker consistently evolves to keep up with an ever-changing business environment, creating stability and growth for our workforce! Don't miss out on the opportunity to work somewhere that you will be able to truly enjoy your job!
Warehouse Packer/Puller Description:
The General Warehouse Packer/Puller is responsible for accurately packing, by hand, product orders while using a computer program.
- Accurately pack customers' orders to ensure they are not damaged during shipping
- Achieve set productivity standards on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Affixes appropriate labels and packing lists
- Prepares appropriate shipping documents
- Ensure damage merchandise is handled through the proper procedures
- Remove completed orders by placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas
- Other duties as assigned