Provides superior service to bank customers by performing banking transactions, opening new accounts and expanding customer relationships.
- Maintains and balances a cash drawer, performs ATM and assists with end of night balancing.
- Receives, posts, pays out funds, balances and proofs customer accounts.
- Opens new accounts for checking, savings, business accounts, IRA, etc.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends specific products and/or services by use of CNA process.
- Expands customer relationships by making appropriate referrals, such as investments, mortgage and commercial loans and handling consumer loans by taking applications and assisting with processing.
- Maintains and balances cash drawer.
- Accepts and posts credit card and loan payments and payoffs.
- Performs account research and problem solving as needed.
- Cross-trains in other areas of the financial center, such as ATM, Vault, Savings Bonds, Safe Deposit, Wire Transfers, other ancillary services and assists with opening and closing financial center.
- Contributes to the achievement of financial center sales/service goals by meeting/exceeding individual goals.
- Upholds customer satisfaction by supporting external and internal customers and answering questions/requests in a timely manner.
- Complies with the bank procedures and follows regulatory/operational/security guidelines. Adheres to the Check Handling Agreement. Successful Mystery Shop scores. Minimal bank monetary losses.
- Makes tele-consulting as necessary.
- Provides support by performing clerical duties, such as answering telephone, maintaining accurate records, faxing, copying and filing.
- Contributes to the team effort by performing other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in technical processing of all phases of the CSR I position (transactions, opening/closing, new accounts opening, savings, DDA, Commercial DDA, CDs, IRA's, balancing ATM, Safe Deposit processing), balances at 90% or better and assist in finding outages as evidenced by management observation and balancing documentation. *
- Embraces the ASK program and strives to achieve personal sales goals (referrals) as evidenced by sales reports and tracking forms. *
- Demonstrates proficiency with ERB process through audit of the CNA folders. *
- Demonstrates excellent customer service/sales skills both in person and on telephone as evidenced by management observation. *
- Good understanding of all areas of compliance regulations (Reg. CC, Reg. E, TISA, Privacy Act, BSA, etc.) as evidenced by absence of regulation violations.
- Must have completed and passed all mandatory training sessions, classroom, CBT and self-study as scheduled by manager within specified timelines or as classes are available.
- Answers calls within 3 rings and returns phone calls or follows up on requests and/or questions within 24-hours.
- Maintains regular attendance and punctuality as evidenced by attendance records.
- Proficient in consumer loan processing (application and basic processing) as evidenced by minimal errors reported by Consumer Lending Quality Control and management observation.
- TalkingAbility to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- HearingAbility to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- SeeingAbility to view a computer screen for an extended period of time and/or identify individuals visually.
- StandingAbility to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- WalkingAbility to use feet and legs to move from one place to another specifically in narrow/confined spaces.
- Finger dexterityAbility to work with fingers for handling coins or other small objects and use a keyboard.
- ReachingAbility to extend hand/arms in any direction to move/handle objects.
- LiftingAbility to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year customer service or cash handling experience/skills required.
- Able to communicate with individuals at all levels, provide superior customer service, and work well with others is required.
- Able to demonstrate a professional courteous manner, present a well-groomed, business-like appearance and use proper telephone etiquette/grammar is required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule and skills in accuracy, cash handling, and math are required.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn industry-related software are required.