See all jobs in Mansfield TX
Job Location: Mansfield, TX
Address: 501 Easy Drive
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to be located in our Mansfield, TX Facility.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the full life cycle recruiting of clerical, technical, administrative, and management positions throughout the Company to include resume review through job offer. Responsibilities include managing multiple job requisitions, screening resumes, pre-screening candidates, coordinating on-site interviews, interviewing candidates, attending job fairs, and partnering with local Human Resources team and hiring manager to ensure the best possible experience for both candidate and the organization's hiring teams.
- Follow the standard recruiting and human resources policies, practices, and procedures.
- Enter and maintain integrity of data in the applicant tracking system.
- Partner with hiring manager during the recruiting process to include the review of the job description and gather a general understanding of the job responsibilities while confirming minimum qualifications.
- Source, recruit, screen, interview, and assess a high volume of candidates across multiple job opening/requisitions.
- Communicate interview details to candidate, making certain they have all of the information necessary (detailed directions, dress code, interview logistics, etc.).
- Manage internal candidates, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Manage the employee referral process by fielding employee referral submissions, conducting referral phone interviews, tracking all referrals, and submitting qualified referrals to the local human resources representative to be processed with regards to the incentive payout.
- Administer preemployment testing where applicable and compare qualifications to job requirements for exempt and non-exempt roles.
- Schedule and be a part of the interview process with the respective hiring team. Perform timely interview debrief meetings with hiring team to evaluate and select candidates to ensure recruiting metrics (i.e. time-to-fill, resumes to hiring managers, etc.) are met.
- Maintain a pipeline of active and passive candidates through job boards, social media, and employee referrals. Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Coordinate background checks and new-hire drug testing for qualified candidates.
- Act as a consistent point of contact for candidates during hiring process to ensure timely feedback and an optimal experience.
- Submit offer request for review and approval. Follow-up with candidate regarding offer details.
- Work closely with the compensation team and local human resource representative in order to review compensation and scheduled new employee orientation.
- Close out job requisitions in the applicant tracking system and follow-up with candidates who interviewed that were not extended an offer.
- Complete weekly reports on employment activity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related business curriculum and a minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience (required). SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential is preferred.
Clear understanding of the recruitment life cycle process. Experience with application tracking software (iCims) is preferred. Strong skill in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to learn additional programs as needed.
Ability to recruit at all locations of the Company from hourly manufacturing to salary level management roles. Knowledge of HR practices, laws, and regulations. Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, with all levels of the organization across multiple locations. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal (i.e. employees) and external customers (i.e. candidates).
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.