See all jobs in Mansfield TX
Job Location: Mansfield, TX
Address: 501 Easy Drive
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Product Development Coordinator to be located in our Mansfield, TX Facility
The Product Development Coordinator is responsible for routing and storing new product development project information and verifying that key activities are complete. This position is also responsible for setting up finished goods and making attribute changes to
Product Master at the direction of Product Management. In addition, this position will coordinate Voice of Customer Research sessions and track field test information.
1. Manage product life-cycle phase forms and files in the new product development process and check completion
of key tasks on checklist before release.
2. Perform Product Master item set-up, item obsolescence / discontinuation, and pricing changes in the enterprise
resource planning (RP)and product life cycle management (LM)systems as directed.
3. Schedule and manage Voice of Customer Research (OCR)events.
4. Manage and store voice of customer attendee data, legal information (on disclosure agreements) and video
5. Order and create VOCR focus group gift bags.
6. Create, coordinate, and ship field test samples and send surveys as needed.
7. Manage, create, and update New Product Development (PD)process guides and forms.
8. Create and maintain reports and process tracking to include engineering pipeline, new product launch, phase
completion, budget reports, Minimum Advertised Price (AP)pricing, and NPD spreadsheet.
9. Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
High school diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of relevant experience are required. Associates degreepreferred. Product Life Cycle (PLM) and Enterprise Analytics experience is preferred. Experience using AS400 and Agile systems is a plus. Documentation control experience is a plus.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required. Excellent spelling, grammar, editing and writing skills. Must have strong math skills. Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail and being able to work with cross functional teams. Must have ability to handle a high degree of confidential and sensitive information.
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.