See all jobs in Vernon CA
Job Location: Vernon, CA
Type: Full Time
Immediate positions available! Competitive pay with good benefits, overtime potential, and growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative and positive team culture.
Revolution Company is now hiring for a Maintenance Technician I position in Vernon, CA for its day shift. This role will be responsible for performing maintenance and mechanical repairs to the building including all plant equipment and machinery and provides support and expertise to machine operators and employees as needed.
- Responds to emergency machine breakdowns from production in a timely manner.
- Performs tests and repairs to all company equipment and machinery.
- Ensures and maintains compliance with regards to the preventive maintenance program completes and updates work orders.
- Performs rudimentary building maintenance on roofs, plumbing, walls, doors, and electrical, etc.
- Performs improvements on production machines.
- Performs in-plant rebuilding of machinery and ongoing preventative maintenance.
- Checks stock and orders parts needed.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Install special functional and structural parts in machinery and/or equipment.
- Assemble machines and equipment.
- Works in a safe and accident-free manner.
#electrician #maintenance #maintenance electrician #electrical systems #lathe #milling machine
- Minimum of 5 years experience repairing, developing and running machinery/equipment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors, managers and employees.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions well.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs and work quickly, safely and efficiently.
- Must have basic knowledge in the repair and maintenance of high-speed equipment etc. and with electrical.
- Must have own hand tools and electrical meter.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, Revolution Believes in Better Plastics that help preserve our environment for future generations. Spanning nearly every industry, the company's family of brands deliver sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Its brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Bag, Revolution Ag, Rodeo Plastics, Command Packaging, Polar Plastics and Jadcore. The focus in all areas is to create sustainable circular solutions and use as much post-consumer resin as possible in all products manufactured.
Revolution welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always encouraged to apply.
#bagmachineoperator #machineoperator #operator #plastics #manufacturing #operations #maintenance #productquality