See all jobs in Vernon CA
Job Location: Vernon, CA
Type: Full Time
Immediate positions available! This position offers great benefits, overtime potential, and growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative and positive team culture.
Revolution Company, is now hiring for multiple Conversion Operator positions in Vernon, CA. This role will be responsible for preparing, operating, and maintaining roll-feed. This position will work with the Packer to ensure that the product quality and special requests are met.
- Reads and understands a job card call out specifications and confirms that the production card and product on the machine is the same and ready to run.
- Operates a variety of equipment and vehicles; utilizing a variety of hand tools as required; arrange for the routine maintenance and repair of conversion equipment as needed.
- Works closely with Packers and or Production Assistants, assisting in moving pallets and the unloading of boxes.
- Communicates effectively with Packers and Production Assistants of any changes or when rolls are flagged.
- Performs routine checks on machine to make sure it is safe and functioning properly; reports any unsafe condition(s) of machine to the Supervisor and Maintenance.
- Monitors the daily operation of the machine by ensuring that the product is effectively produced.
- Threads film through rollers on conversion machine.
- 1-2 years of running machinery experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- Valid California Class C driver's license.
- Valid Forklift Certification.
- Necessary math skills - Addition, subtraction, and multiplication to record accurate reports.
- Essential reading and writing skills.
- Must be able to stand 8-12 hours.
Headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, Revolution Believes in Better Plastics that help preserve our environment for future generations. Spanning nearly every industry, the company's family of brands deliver sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Its brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Bag, Revolution Ag, Rodeo Plastics, Command Packaging, Polar Plastics and Jadcore. The focus in all areas is to create sustainable circular solutions and use as much post-consumer resin as possible in all products manufactured.
Revolution welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always encouraged to apply.
#operation #operator #recycling #plastics #manufacturing #reclaim #plantworker #production #conversion#bags #plasticbags