Miller's Professional Imaging is the largest professional photography lab in the United States. We provide professional prints and products for professional photographers in all fifty states and Canada. Since our inception, we have developed a reputation for having the highest quality products, customer service, and technologies in the industry; as well as the fastest service available. All four aspects have contributed to Miller's being the preferred lab. With over 100K 5-Star Reviews, come join the team providing the best photo products in the business!
Our Pittsburg, KS location is seeking motivated individuals to join our fast-paced work environment. We offer a competitive salary averaging $15-17 per hour, a clean climate-controlled work environment, and a team friendly atmosphere. Full-time and Part-time hours available. This is an opportunity to start a career or earn extra cash for the upcoming holiday season!
If you are interested in joining our General Production team, please apply now. Positions available include: Precheck (Quality Control), Print, Press, Finish, and Shipping positions.
General Production - Precheck (Quality Control):
- Ensure orders have appropriate contents.
- Exam orders to ensure appropriate quality.
General Production - Print:
- Assist printing team with accurately getting the correct prints and quantities on each order.
General Production - Press:
- Operate small press machinery.
- Ensure quality of printed product.
General Production - Finish:
- Operate image finishing machinery.
- Ensure quality of the application of finishing substances.
General Production - Shipping:
- Ensure quality packaging and preparation for courier.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid problem solving abilities; detail-oriented and resourceful.
- Must be able to be on feet in constant motion for long periods of time.
- Required to use hands for fine manipulations; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally and/or frequently required to lift and/or move objects weighing between 5 & 30 pounds. On rare occasion may be required to lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have accurate vision and depth perception for close range work.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination and finger dexterity.
- Must have ability to use simple tools.
To apply online click "Apply". All applications must be submitted online. Thank you!