Who We Are
RejuvenX is a group of hard-working, vibrant, and dedicated team members that function wholly as a team. They have been born with or developed a passion for the vocation of service. We find our team to be intelligent, conscientious, motivated, and responsible for their own actions as well as those of their team. They wish to master everything they encounter and apply it well. Their zealous commitment to core values, principles, and ethics allows for a thriving, focused, and positive business atmosphere. Focused on growth and the future, they encounter the opportunity to pursue the dream of serving humanity.
Our team at RejuvenX excels among their peers and exhibits the qualities of a leader. They are charismatic men and women who are respected by their peers, family, friends, and of course RejuvenX.
To conclude, RejuvenX team members are diligent, compassionate, persevering learners who excel at all tasks, opportunities, and obstacles they face. They meet learning objectives with ease. They are grounded, and obviously, seek new opportunities for advancement and experience. They have positive attitudes, confidence, and a well-rounded persona that make them a valuable asset to the community and organization.
If you are seeking to provide a meaningful contribution to society and a sense of wellbeing to those you encounter, RejuvenX is your new home.
- High traffic, Doctors office is seeking a decisive, confident, high-energy, extroverted Certified Chiropractic Physicians Assistant
- If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing, and pleasant demeanor, as well as strong computer skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
- We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. You must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others, and shares our belief that people come first!
- The position is based in Port Charlotte, FL and the pay range is salaried at $30,0000-$38,000 per year with incentive bonuses (depending on talent and experience).
- Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading patients through doctor prescribed treatment plans using physical therapy and manual therapy
- Assisting the doctor in exams and re-evaluations
- Assisting the doctor in daily note taking using EMR
- Monitoring daily and weekly statistics
- Scanning documents into EMR system
- DME Inventory management
- Assisting with applying therapy to patient
- Interacting with patients in a professional and friendly matter
- New patient and existing patient, vitals, history, etc.
- Managing excel trackers
- Familiar with google drive and app functions
- Sending, receiving, tracking records, faxes, and medical/ imaging referrals.
- Assisting and leading with patient rehabilitation
- Placing patients on therapies
- Active CCPA license or near Completion of CCPA Education
- Time management and prioritizing
- Detail-oriented/expert in organization - the ability to use systems or processes to prevent things from falling through fall the cracks
- Ability to think strategically
- Works well independently and as a team player
- Teachable with a pleasant demeanor and attitude
- Not intimidated by a large caseload and ability to work under stress of deadlines
- Self-motivated and confident
Please note: training will be provided for this position.
Powered by JazzHR