Join us as we partner with clinicians to implement our innovative, non-invasive weight loss procedure and one-on-one support that helps inspire patients on their journey towards successful, long-lasting weight loss.
This position is based out of beautiful San Clemente, CA.
ReShape Lifesciences has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Analyst to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources, with a focus on the eCommerce platform ReShape Marketplace and making recommendations based on data findings.
The Analyst be responsible for appropriately depicting the data, analyses and findings, and communicating such information to leadership. The Analyst will also be responsible for creating automation by enabling new processes and change management, keeping product information updated across multiple systems and driving new syndication initiatives forward.
A great fit would be someone who enjoys analyzing various data and trends, creating reports and working with both inter-departmental and outside vendors in cross-functional teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design data collection templates and assess information gathered to develop metrics and report on progress.
- Design reports and create visual graphics to communicate data.
- Analyze data findings, determine data trends and projections and make recommendations.
- Provide insights and new information to leadership through continuous scanning of news data outlets that may be helpful to understanding the market, funding, competition, physician, practice dynamics or patient.
- Responsible for evaluating new product request and assess the market to determine if the new product is viable for the company to sell.
- Establish standards by which to assess the performance of vendors.
- Regularly interface with internal cross functional representatives, sales, marketing communications agencies and customers (physician/allied health professional) relative to data findings and understanding reasons for results.
- Utilize Tableau, Power BI or similar system to generate reports.
- Develop graphs, charts and more in PowerPoint and Excel in order to analyze and present data-supported recommendations/decisions.
- Create data flow maps and data management and reports.
- Track and audit content on supported new platforms and optimize content to ensure correct products are in ReShape Marketplace.
- Ensure all digital data and retailer tagging is uploaded and troubleshoot/resolve errors.
- Assist with new or enhanced integrations and provide UAT testing support.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers' expectations and company's objectives.
- Act as CRM expert, including educating and training CRM users, defining and developing CRM workflows and enforcing usage.
- Build both one or many-to-many relationship bridges.
- Analyze sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
- In collaboration with leadership, assist in forecasting market size and developing sales and financial forecasts.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in business, finance, analytics or statistics
- Previous experience working as a sales or business analyst
- Sophisticated and extensive analytical skills with the ability to develop, assess and synthesize metrics
- Strong experience using CRM systems; Salesforce preferred
- Advanced skill in report generation and dashboard building
- Expert in all functions of Excel programming and analysis, including pivot tables and macros; advanced proficiency in MS Office
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hybrid work environment
- Business casual dress code
- Corporate-sponsored virtual team building events
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- FSAs, HSAs, long-term and short-term disability
- 401(k) plan