Annual Salary 50k+Production Incentive BonusesSign-on BonusMultiple shift opportunitiesExcellent benefits
The Production Supervisor is a pivotal role in leading a full shift of production personnel. They are the key communication point between the Production Manager and each shift when new goals, initiatives or concepts need to be understood by all. They are responsible for simultaneously advocating for their direct reports and motivating them to meet production goals. This must be done with respect, humility, integrity and accountability. The Production Supervisor should have no problem doing the work of any subordinate in times of labor shortage, or to build team cohesion.
This position is responsible for:
- Plan production, facility cleaning, operational procedures or sequences.
- Enforce safety and environmental regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production of finished goods, the unloading of raw materials, and the cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Accountability to Production Manager for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly production goals
- Reaching out to the Production Manager and Coating Lead Operators before problems occur
- Works a varied schedule to include nights and weekends as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- High standards of quality and accuracy
- Ability to analyze business operations and communicate with all levels of users within the organization
- Ability to respond to common inquiries and requirements from all levels within the organization
- Giving Respectful and Constructive Feedback to Further the Goals of The Team and Organization
- Strong people leadership skills
- Ability to project a positive image to others in the organization
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to utilize ladders and stairs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to Work In a Non-Climate Controlled Warehouse Environment For a Full 8 Hours