* $1,000 sign on bonus *
* $1,000 referral bonuses *
United Gear and Assembly, Inc. is a premier manufacturer and supplier of precision gears, shafts, and related assemblies to various global OEMs in construction, agriculture, transportation, automotive, defense, and other industries. Based out of Hudson, WI, we are vertically integrated with a broad range of capabilities encompassing Engineering, Manufacturing, Full Heat Treating and Assembly. With a reputation built on satisfying quality requirements, narrow shipping windows, responsiveness to customers needs and a competitive position in the global market, UGA has become a world-class supplier to the industry. United Gear & Assembly is ISO/TS16929:2009 registered and we combine our engineering expertise, industry and application knowledge with design and process collaboration, to bring our customers high quality, cost effective solutions, delivered on time.
United Gear & Assembly offers a generous benefits program, which includes; health, HRA, FSA, vision and dental insurance, 401k program with 4% company contribution, company paid short term disability and life insurance with additional elective life insurance available, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays and a profit sharing plan.
The primary role of this position is to support our Production Scheduler and Purchasing Specialist in their daily activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ability to enter daily labor and scrap in our ERP system
- Coordinate daily material delivery to the plant from the warehouse
- Work with purchasing/scheduling to coordinate daily outsourcing activities
- The ability to produce purchase orders for direct material, outsourcing, and capital equipment
- Produce and release shop schedules to the production floor based on information provided by Production Scheduler
- Prepare and present customer specific spreadsheet requirements
- Assist in quarterly physical inventory
- Other duties as necessary
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge and ability related to data entry, spreadsheets, databases, and computer based scheduling/material management tools.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated organizational skills
Knowledge of effective team-building approaches, and team dynamics
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks/projects simultaneously
Demonstrated ability in analytical thinking
Ability to present complex or difficult messages in a clear and concise manner
7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.