Scope of Responsibility
The position is responsible for washing, checking for quality, repacking and restocking dishes, glassware, flatware and other catering related rental items. This position requires the ability to work efficiently while maintaining a high level of quality control.
This position is a full-time, seasonal position with the possibility of permanent employment for those that prove to be rock stars.
- Specific areas of responsibility to include:
- Organizing product that has been returned to the warehouse for processing
- Working as a team to process dishes, glassware, flatware and related items using a flight dish machine,burnisher and other equipment
- Checking processed items for quality
- Packaging items and restocking them in the warehouse
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of quality and accuracy with all inventory products
- Receive and process freight shipments to be placed into inventory
Nature of the work:
Must be able to interact with team members in a polite, friendly, collaborative, and professional manner. Must be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and the ability to focus on and perform repetitive tasks in an efficient manner. Hours 6:00am to 3:00pm, plus overtime, especially in the busy season(April-November).
The work will be done in general warehouse conditions. Must stand for extended periods of time. Must lift up to 60 pounds unassisted. Must have a good range of motion. Work is fast-paced and often of an urgent nature. Must work cooperatively with other team members in the Warewash department and other departments.
This is a seasonal position that will be for 2-3 months.
Reports to: Production Manager - Warewash
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Ability to work efficiently and stay on task
- Quality minded
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and abilities
- Good range of motion
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to life up to 60 pounds unassisted
- Safely operate warehouse equipment such as dollies, and pallet jacks
- must maintain an acceptable attendance record.