JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our company is growing and we're looking to expand our Sales team.
About the Role
The Account Executive for SMB will be on the front lines of helping small to mid-size companies (less than 100 employees) effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. The AE will prospect, establish, foster relationships and sell solutions that will help grow their businesses.
- Act as primary point of contact for sales and support for SMB businesses.
- Efficiently research leads and target accounts
- Drive pipeline growth by creating qualified leads
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone for all prospective clients
- Build strong relationships with established SMB clients
- Work to assess and refine clients' recruitment and advertising strategy, ultimately driving up revenue
- Manage the sales renewal process and ensure clients have a positive experience on any transaction
- Attend and/or present at national, regional, and local tradeshows and meetings to generate leads and promote sales.
- 3+ experience in Sales with at least 2 years in recruiting or recruitment advertising, or a related field.
- Exceptionally strong contract negotiation and deal closing skills
- Ability to develop talent, communicate effectively and produce results
- Effective team building skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of the web industry and related technologies
- Skilled in Salesforce required
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.