We are looking for an IT Supply Chain Business Analyst to join our team!
This position supports the business users of our Supply Chain operations, with focus on the Order Management function. Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) application software is the primary software used by these operations. Additionally, this analyst will also need to work with other applications used by the Order Management function, such as Salesforce.com and Esker. This analyst will specialize in Supply Chain processes and work closely with key users and with developers and database administrators on technical issues. The analyst's highest level goals are to help the business use our applications effectively and efficiently. We are currently looking for an analyst with experience focused in the following Business Processes and Oracle Modules: Oracle Order Management, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Shipping, and Salesforce.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and implement solutions.
- Respond to questions/issues raised by business users regarding software and business functions
- Maintain module configurations to tailor software functions to best meet the needs of the business
- Produce ad-hoc reports over Oracle or other business systems' data
- Serve as liaison between business users and technical resources (developers / database administrators
- Perform requirements analysis
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Continually research and understand new Oracle or other system functionality
- Provide day-to-day Production Support
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies utilizing Oracle or other system functionality
- Write/maintain end user documentation
- Develop test plans, perform and document system testing of standard software and custom enhancements
- Attend Oracle conferences and/or user group meetings, as deemed appropriate by manager
- Follow all current department policies, especially regarding the use of workload management tools (e.g. work order and project documentation, time-tracking)
- Train users on software functionality
- Initiate Oracle SR's (service requests), and monitor to satisfactory resolution
- Perform all duties in a manner consistent with ADS's core values
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Thorough understand of the lead to cash business cycle
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eliciting requirements from end-users, including the creation of process maps and functional design documents
- Creating and executing manual test scripts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, requirements gathering and solution designing
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience in testing custom applications and Oracle patches/updates
- Competence in querying supply chain data
- Track record of following through on commitments
- Experience analyzing business improvement
- Primary Oracle Module Experience: Oracle Order Management, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Advanced Pricing
- Five years of experience in business process analysis for Supply Chain functions
- Primary Salesforce.com Module Experience: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ
- Bachelor's or associate degree with preferred major in Business or Information Technology