** $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME RN POSITIONS **
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Cleburne, 201 Walls Dr. Cleburne, TX 76033
- Work environment: ICU Department (16 beds) General Acute Intensive Care Unit Swing bed unit based upon acuity level. You will provide care to a variety of patients with CRRT, Balloon pumps, hyperthermia, hypothermia, various drips, step-down patients, neuro patients and more.
- Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 am 7:00 pm or 7:00 pm-7:00 am rotating weekends/holidays
- Salary range: $26.50 - $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible RN's (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
Texas Health Cleburne Hospital is a 137 bed Pathway to Excellence Hospital and is recognized for using evidence-based clinical processes for heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women's care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and designated a Pathway to Excellence hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS upon hire expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS upon hire required
- CPI Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
- 2+ years of RN experience in ICU strongly preferred
- Charge nurse/preceptor experience preferred.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
assesses the patient
plans the care of the patient
intervenes as appropriate
evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- America's Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to THIS EMAIL