Sales Representative Florida
We help you with debt recovery in implementing effective strategies and low-cost solutions to alleviate debt.
One size fits all rarely applies to unsecured debt and we recognize the need for clients to have choices in managing debt. TURBODEBT connects clients to debt relief programs that fit their unique needs.
Our founding team is based in California, but our office space is located in Florida. We LOVE people who work hard and love to make money. We pride ourselves on providing an amazing office space where employees can flourish and enjoy the time they spend working here. Currently, we have a lean and super fun team of about 75 people and are looking to expand.
Who Were Looking For:
We are looking for Rockstar Sales Representatives to join our team!
- Here, you will receive and work fresh leads daily through outbound and inbound calls, emails & appointments
- Consult with clients on debt relief options
- Follow a simple script while using CRM (Customer Relationship Management Tool)
- Enroll qualified clients into the program
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
3+ years of sales experience is a huge plus! Phone sales expertise is preferred, as you will listen to and understand your individuals' financial situations and provide one of our key services of debt resolution.
The best part of this job is that we do our own Inbound marketing, so there will be NO cold calling! Youll have hours of phone time on fresh leads resulting in a nearly unlimited earning potential.
How you will succeed at TurboDebt:
Our top performers have a drive to succeed and a get it done attitude while staying focused on their customers best interests. They also:
- Have a strong grasp of a consultative sales process and a proven history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to think and move quickly while taking an empathetic approach to helping customers resolve their debt
- Effectively manage their schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
- Possess solid computer skills with experience managing CRM program
- Have a self-starter attitude who can handle working long hours
- Carry a reasonable understanding of debt and credit
What We Offer:
We provide you with a unique opportunity for incredible growth.
Salary + Uncapped Commissions + Benefits
- Full time position 4-day work week (Saturday-Tuesday from 10AM to 9:30PM OR Sunday-Wednesday 10AM to 9:30PM)
- Base salary + Commission
- UNCAPPED commissions paid monthly (top producers making over six figures)!
- Bonus upon completion of training
- INCENTIVES - gamification, contests in a casual and fun working environment
- Employee development, coaching and training
- The industrys best marketing/leads NO cold calling!
- UNLIMITED SNACKS!
- Daily lunch provided!
TurboDebt is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any candidate or employee and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.