** $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME RN POSITIONS **
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Southwest, 6100 Harris Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76132
- Work environment: Opportunity to work in our new Express Admit unit as well as PCU, Med/Surg/Tele and ED holds.
- We are a 24-hour emergency department.
- Work hours: Full-time, Nights, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7pm 7a
- Salary range: $26.50 - $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is a 222-bed full-service facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth, which has been serving Tarrant County residents since 1987, has 1,100 employees, 120 volunteers, and more than 600 physicians on its medical staff. The hospital is Magnet-designated, a designated UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center and has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the AARC. As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible RN's (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS upon hire expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS upon hire
- CPI Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days of hire
- PALS Pediatric Advanced Life Support within 90 days
- NRP Neonatal Resuscitation Program within 90 days
- NIHSS National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Certification within 6 months
- TNCC Trauma Nursing Core Course ED only within 12 months
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- America's Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.