The Dining Associate assists with all aspects of the dining room operations in accordance with company standard and provides excellent customer service to ensure we are meeting or exceeding client dining expectations. Verify proper cleaning, storage, and availability of all Dining Services cookware, dishware, etc. Keep dining areas and/or dish room areas clean and sanitary. This is a full-time position shift hours are 6:00 am-2:00 or 11:00 am-7 pm.
- High School Diploma, GED and/or proven ability to read and write
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Willingness to be a team player
- Ability to set priorities
- Ability to lift, maneuver and carry up to 30lbs
- Acceptable under the State of Michigans Good Moral Statute
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA Privacy Rules
- Must be at least 18 years old
Other Requirements: Ability to -
- Work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- Reason and make judgments and decisions.
- Work effectively and courteously under stressful circumstances.
- Manage time well, set priorities, perform multiple tasks and organize diverse activities.
- Deal effectively with inappropriate behaviors of clients, including hostility and aggression.
- Recognize inappropriate or manipulative behavior in difficult or challenging situations.
- Calmly and repetitively model appropriate behavior in difficult or challenging situations.
- React to situations, i.e., rescue, preventing a client from hurting themselves.
- Maintain regular and punctual work attendance.
- Willing to work evenings/overnight, weekends, and holidays.
Rainbow Rehabilitation Centers, Inc. and its affiliates (Rainbow) have successfully been treating individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries for more than 25 years. With more than 35 residential locations, three treatment centers, a NeuroRehab Campus and two vocational centers, Rainbow offers services that span nearly every aspect of brain and spinal cord injury recovery and rehabilitation. Our residential settings include adult homes, child and adolescent homes, town houses and semi-independent living apartments, home- and community-based rehabilitation and outpatient services. Rainbow employees share a commitment to make a major difference in the quality of life for our clients. Rainbow's ability to inspire our clients to realize their greatest potential is dependent upon our employees. For this reason, we strive to attract and retain the best talent, support our employees, and create an environment that enables them to provide the highest level of care and customer service. Rainbow sets the standard of excellence in the health care industry with employees who are dedicated to providing truly great care.
24 hrs. weekly