Looking to work for a company who is the best in the industry, values your hard work, compensates accordingly and offers the benefits you are looking for? Then join the NIRVC family!
Nation Indoor RV Centers is looking for our next great Valet / Storage Porter. Come and work at our state-of-the-Art location. We are a premier full-service RV company that values lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We are growing fast and looking for those who are eager to become a long-term valued member of our NIRVC family. The Valet / Storage Porter role is an hourly position with a range of $15.00 to $17.00 an hour. This is an entry level position with career advancement possibilities in the growing RV industry!
If you want to work for the BEST... then we want to hear from you.
What We Offer:
Competitive pay and/or performance bonuses
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation, Holidays and Benefit Days
Responsibilities of a Valet / Storage Porter:
- Process requests from NIRVC employees and guests to pick-up, drive, and park coaches around the facility transferring them between departments including Storage, Service, Wash, as well as customer pickup.
- You will utilize proprietary NIRVC technology as well as third-party equipment to locate coaches, gain entry, and record relocation data upon parking.
- Be sure all storage units are pulled in a timely manner and prepped properly
- Provides Seamless Service Delivery for customers
- Check oil, batteries and air pressure and fill if necessary
- Take care of guest concerns with storage
- Fuel and Propane check and refill
- Staging Units
Requirements of a Valet / Storage Porter:
This position requires high-energy with the ability to stay mobile and active throughout the day.
Good communication skills with both employees and guests of NIRVC
Basic computer and math skills
Valid driver's license with clean record
Legally able to work in the USA We are an E-Verify employer