Aegis General Insurance Agency Inc. (AGIA), a wholly owned subsidiary of K2 Insurance Services, LLC, is seeking a full-time Operations Specialist to join its Underwriting team at its Harrisburg, PA office.
AGIA offers the opportunity to join an established company in growth mode. Our pay and benefits program includes competitive pay; bonus plan; medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and 401(k) with employer matching.
Founded in 1977, AGIA offers a diversified national platform of specialty insurance programs through its insurance companies. Acquired by San Diego-based K2 Insurance Services in 2013, AGIA continues to expand its product offerings and distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing the number and geographic diversity of its marketing, sales and support staff.
Operations Specialist activities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and process paper and electronic applications for insurance.
- Process endorsements and renewals for insurance policies.
- Provide customer service, including payments for internal and external customers.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Provide feedback to management for system and program enhancements.
- Meet production and service level standards.
Ideally, the Operations Specialist will have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma. Post-high school education a plus, but not required.
- At least 2 years work experience in customer service, with P&C insurance license a plus but not required.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Empathetic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Strong MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and Access or similar database software.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Learn more about AGIA at www.aegisgeneral.com and K2 Insurance Services at www.k2ins.com.