Join one of the largest, privately held redistribution company in the United States!
RJ Schinner is a fast growing, family-owned company that has been in business for over 65 years. RJ Schinner has 19 branches throughout the US, over 500 employees, and provides products to distributors 48 states.
RJ Schinner offers a wide range of employee benefits that includes:
- Competitive wages including base pay, annual merit increases and year-end bonus opportunity
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Savings via 401(k) with employer match
- Employer-provided Life Insurance ($50,000 policy)
- Voluntary Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse and children
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability Options
- Generous Paid Time Off including PTO, paid Holidays, and paid Leave programs
- Partnership on Employee Discounts Program to provide discounts in over 80 categories
- Employee Pricing on over 12,000 products
- Continuous commitment to technology and equipment enhancements
- Regular Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Recognition Program(s)
- Understanding of Work-Life Balance
- Ample opportunities for advancement with a rapidly growing company
Job Title: IT Manager
Shift/Hours: Full-time, 1st Shift
Reports To: Director of IT
Job Summary: The IT Manager is responsible for managing people and responsibilities within the IT department including the IT Help Desk Specialists, Networking and other areas within the department. This position is based out of our corporate headquarters in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee administration of ticketing software; provide level 2 support to IT Help Desk Associates and Networking Specialist
- Ensure software and hardware problems are reviewed and resolved promptly
- Document, maintain and publish IT standard operating procedures
- Partner work Networking Specialist to proactively monitor, troubleshoot and report on network infrastructure
- Responsible for network security, inventory of company equipment and hardware for network
- Oversee maintenance of network efficiency and optimization
- Propose product sand projects to increase business efficiency and productivity
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Partner with IT Director and other departments on projects, initiatives and issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience, 3 years of supervisory experience in IT role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MacOS, networking and MS Office Applications
Location: N89 W14700 Patrita Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
As a Wholesale Re-distributor, R.J. Schinner provides stocks over 12,000 SKUs in over 2,000,000 square feet of warehouse space throughout its 19 locations. Product lines include janitorial/sanitation/cleaning products, food service disposables/packaging/containers, and paper products.
RJ Schinner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.